2011年9月13日星期二

Deficiency of a more demeaning term

Two weeks ago, I submitted some asshole moves you are able to perform in Wow cataclysm release to make the lives of others miserable. However, Some want submit MY dickhead moment; only because I needed time to let a number of my victims get cheapest wow gold namechanges. From January to February, for three weeks in game I had my Warrior, Looks, offer herself being a Girlfriend to anyone pathetic or gullible enough to consider me up on the business. To my surprise, business was good.



Come about was to see how many "boyfriends", for deficiency of a more demeaning term, I possibly could maintain at one time. The policies I set for myself weren't to spend any gold in any way on the loves of my entire life, and never implicitly ask them for gold or items. No real cybersex either - I save that for that Something Awful forums. I'd personally, however, depend on the kindness of those strangers.



Overall, I ended up with 7 players, and 4 of which at one time. Next week I'll enter in the bizarre love rectangle, but immediately I'll show you three men who I will never, ever forget buy Runescape gold.

没有评论:

发表评论